Internal/External Microbial Support
Special Dietary Usefulness: Under a physician’s direction, Microbinate® may have special dietary usefulness for promoting healthy response to microbial challenges.
Scientific studies and articles in trade publications have focused attention on how bacterial strains are mutating at a faster rate than our current new antibiotic product development, rendering many bacterial strains resistant to the current antibiotic arsenal. All bacteria treated with conventional antibiotics will develop antibiotic resistance over time. The medical community is increasing physician education about the over prescribing of antibiotics and patients not following through on complete cycles of antibiotics as key contributors to this problem.
Microbinate® combines nature’s most potent and well-researched nutrients into one formulation. Our formulators selected specific ingredient based on researched efficacy:
Microbinate® is designed to promote the body’s healthy response to microbial challenges, internally and externally.
Free of: Corn, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Crustacean Shellfish, Gluten, Dairy, Artificial colors.
* Vegan, Soy-free & GMO-free*
Take one capsule twice per day for the first week, and two capsules twice per day in week two and beyond, or use as directed by your health care professional. For optimal results, take away from meals.
Avoid if pregnant.
1. Elgayyar M. et al. Antimicrobial Activity of Essential Oils from Plants against Selected Pathogenic and Saprophytic Microorganisms; Journal of Food Protection, Vol. 64, No. 7, 2001, Pages 1019-1024
2. Cutler R.R., Josling P.D., Bennett N.J. Treatment of chronic MRSA infections using a novel aqueous extract of allicin (AB1000). Abstract number: 1134_03_351.
3. Hammer K. et al. Antimicrobial activity of essential oils and other plant extracts; Journal of Applied Microbiology, Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 985–990, June 1999.
4. Carpo BG1, Verallo-Rowell VM, Kabara J. Novel antibacterial activity of monolaurin compared with conventional antibiotics against organisms from skin infections: an in vitro study, J Drugs Dermatol. 2007 Oct;6(10):991-8.
5. Fatty Acids and Derivatives as Antimicrobial Agents Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2(l):23-28 (1972) Kabara. J.J.. Conley. A J.- Swieczkowski. D M. Ismail, I.A . Lie Ken Jie and Gunstone, F D Antimicrobial Action of Isomeric Fatty Acids on Group A Streptococcus Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 16:1060-1063 (1973).
6. Antimicrobial Lipids: Natural and Synthetic Fatty Acids and Monoglycerides. Kabara. J.J., Vrable, R. and Lie Ken Jie, M.S.F Lipids 12:753759 (1977).
7. Toxicological, Bactericidal and Fungicidal Properties of Fatty Acids and Some Derivatives Kabara, J.J. JAOCS 56:760-767
Our mission is to help you enjoy optimum health through proper nutrition! Good health is all about looking your best and having the energy and stamina to do the things you love. It's difficult to be productive and happy if you're sick or run down all the time. We believe strongly that certain supplements should be at the core of your health program.
We are committed to providing only high quality products. Many brands will never be sold in our stores due to concerns we have with their quality control or business practices.
BioHelp is a family owned and operated nutraceutical distribution company. BioHelp offers a wide range of professional only product lines, to everyone who's main goal is to achieve a better quality of life, and we take pride in our ability to educate our clients on product selection. We are your personal concierge to the nutraceutical world. With the growing awareness of food allergies, our staff is able to provide support on products that would best suit the best. Make sure your body is getting all the nutrition it needs to stay healthy and keep you strong. BioHelp will steer you in the right direction and ensure your supplements fit your goals and lifestyle.